Benjamin L. Wiseman, M.D.
Dr. Wiseman is a graduate of UVA Medical School and is a Board-Certified Psychiatrist in Virginia specializing in treating children and adults suffering from mental health disorders.
Dr. Wiseman has extensive professional, voluntary, and leadership experience in our field:
- Associate Director of Medical Society of Virginia Board of Directors
- Chair Elect, Medical Society of Virginia Resident Section
- Worked with Nepali orphans teaching English with HOPE AND HOME
- Worked with Bulgarian orphan with Pansion orphanage.
- Served with the African Child Foundation
- Medical Director, Henrico Doctor’s Hospital
Shante Tucker, FNP
Shante Tucker is a Virginia Licensed and Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Shante come to us with extensive experience in the field of nursing as a Registered Nurse prior to becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner. She received her Master of Science in Nursing in 2019 from Walden University School of Nursing.
Allison Ernest, RN BSN, MSN
Allison Ernest received her Master of Nursing from Walden University in 2019 with a specialty in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She is a Registered Nurse in the state of Virginia and has worked in the Field of Nursing since 2007.