Depression Self Assessment
- Are you basically satisfied with your life?
- Have you dropped many of your activities and interests?
- Do you feel that your life is empty?
- Do you often get bored?
- Are you in good spirits most of the time?
- Are you afraid that something bad is going to happen to you?
- Do you feel happy most of the time?
- Do you often feel helpless?
- Do you prefer to stay home at night, rather than go out and do new things?
- Do you feel that you have more problems with memory than most?
- Do you think that it is wonderful to be alive now?
- Do you feel pretty worthless the way you are now?
- Do you feel full of energy?
- Do you feel that your situation is hopeless?
- Do you think most persons are better off than you are?
Alcohol Assessment Results
- If you answered "No" to all of the above questions, but are having alcohol related problems in your life, you may want to seek a professional assessment.
- 1 "Yes" answer indicates a possible alcohol problem.
- 4 or more "Yes" answers indicates that a problem is likely to exist.