Once an admission date has been scheduled, it will be important to begin thinking what to bring. The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place offers a comfortable and casual atmosphere. You will be in group therapy much of the day and busy with activities and assignments for the remainder of the day. Comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate to the season are required. For a complete list, or if you have additional questions, please call the Admissions Department at 1-800-582-6066.
Please do not bring:
- Any technology that can access the internet (computer/ipad, kindle, ipod)
- Cell phone (patients can travel with their cell phones, however, they will be checked in at the nurses station during their stay)
- Any items containing alcohol or illicit drugs
- Any weapons, sharp metal or glass objects
- Items of clothing displaying alcohol or drug-related logos, images or advertising
Useful items to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Bring at least several days worth of clothing. You will have access to a washer and dryer. Laundry soap is provided.
- All linens are provided, however you may want to bring your favorite pillow.
- Any current physician-approved medications
- Alcohol-free mouthwash, hair products, etc.
- Health insurance and prescription authorization card or information for same
To learn more about what to expect when you arrive at the Pavilion, or if you have specific questions about our admission process, feel free to contact us at (800) 582-6066.